Under The Ocean Nature, New Products, Picture Books, Reference
Under the Ocean introduces children to the creatures that live in the seas around New Zealand. Explore the vast ocean, underwater reefs, and the depths of the sea floor. Discover some of the creatures that live in the seas around New Zealand.
- Rays and sharks
- Giant squid and octopuses
- Whales, dolphins and seals
- Moray eels, seahorses and other fish
- Tubeworms and sea cucumbers
- Penguins and other seabirds
This beautifully illustrated and highly informative book is aimed at children from preschoolers up and anyone curious about our ocean and the amazing creatures that live there.
2 in stock