Three You Say Which Way AdventuresDyslexia-friendly, Middle Fiction, Young Adult
Three interactive adventures, each with multiple endings. You say which way the story goes!
Meet robots, space pirates and more in Between The Stars.
Go to a South Pacific island and stumble across smugglers while looking for lost treasure in Danger On Dolphin Island.
Explore a new planet, fight off morph rats and find the Secrets Of Glass Mountain.
Start by choosing which book to read. Things might get a little trickier after that. Oh … and watch out for the shape-shifting plants!
What Readers Say: My daughter absolutely loves these books. She’s twelve, and she’s always asking me if there are any more of these books. If you’ve got a bright child, they will probably do as mine did: finish the book and then go back and read all of the choices. No cursing, no racy parts – just good, clean adventure.
Why choose a ‘You Say Which Way’ adventure?
- Decisions have consequences and these books are all about choice.
- They are educational while being fun and informative.
- They are good books for girls and boys.
- Multiple paths and endings means books can be read many times.
- Interactive stories stimulate cognitive development.
- Making choices develops leadership.
1 in stock
- Gift cards
- New Products
- Non Fiction
- Te Reo