The You Say Which Way CollectionDyslexia-friendly, Middle Fiction, Young Adult
First, pick your adventure. Then traverse the dungeon of doom when you are sucked into a secret level of your computer game. Discover the secrets of the singing cave. Or join a movie crew for a day and solve a mystery.
This volume contains 3 You Say Which Way adventures. Dungeon of Doom; Secrets of the Singing Cave; Movie Mystery Madness.
‘You Say Which Way’ books can be read in any order. These stories depend on you. At the end of each chapter you make a decision that determines which way the story goes. Start by choosing which story to read. Things will get a little trickier after that. And the big list of choices makes it easy to find story lines you haven’t read yet.
Why choose a ‘You Say Which Way’ adventure?
- Decisions have consequences and these books are all about choice.
- They are educational while being fun and informative.
- They are good books for girls and boys.
- Multiple paths and endings means books can be read many times.
- Interactive stories stimulate cognitive development.
- Making choices develops leadership.
1 in stock
- Gift cards
- New Products
- Non Fiction