My First Origami Fairy Tales KitArt and Craft, Creativity and Imagination, New Products
Step into a world of daring knights, brave princesses and fire breathing dragons!
Bestselling origami artist Joel Stern has created this engaging new kit to spark children’s imaginations and keep them playing happily for hours without a computer screen. The easy-to-follow instructions and colorful folding papers in My First Origami Fairy Tales Kit make it easy to create your favourite characters and use them to tell stories.
Kids will have fun folding up the characters and applying dozens of fairy tale stickers to add finishing touches to their models. The characters can be moved around in front of the included story backdrops to reenact classic stories–or even to set off on brand new adventures!
This kit includes:
- 36 folding sheets for 11 different characters that are easy for young kids to fold
- 6 interchangeable story backdrops
- 85 stickers to use in decorating the characters and backdrops
- A full-colour book explaining the characters and showing you how to fold the models
The materials in this kit play up a child’s own natural storytelling ability and imagination, using characters like the following:
- The chivalrous Knight who comes complete with a gleaming sword and a shield–and a good thing, too, because a nasty Dragon awaits!
- A fearless Princess who can sport any of four different dresses–perfect for daily use around the castle, yet rugged enough to contend with a marauding Witch!
- The crafty Gnome conjures up a brimming, glittering bag of gold, but a brutish Ogre is in hot pursuit to seize it!
- A cunning Wolf spies on an unsuspecting Pig–but let’s hope Piggy has built his house with bricks to keep the Wolf out!
This origami for kids kit is sure to inspire hours of play time, while also allowing kids to improve dexterity and learn about geometry (without them ever realising it!) thanks to the practice of folding origami.
1 in stock
- Gift cards
- New Products
- Non Fiction