Four You Say Which Way AdventuresMiddle Fiction, Young Adult
This volume contains four books: Pirate Island, In the Magician’s House, Lost in Lion Country, Once Upon an Island.
Search for pirate treasure. Live in a magic house. Go on safari. Travel back in time.
An interactive collection where you say which way the story go. At the end of each chapter you make a decision that determines which way the story goes. Start by choosing which story to read.
Things might get a little trickier after that. Oh… and watch out for the giant squid!
What Readers Say: A great choice of four cool books. You choose which way the story goes and have fun. I did. So did my kids. Richly imagined worlds and storylines that lead you to unexpected places.
Why choose a ‘You Say Which Way’ adventure?
- Decisions have consequences and these books are all about choice.
- They are educational while being fun and informative.
- They are good books for girls and boys.
- Multiple paths and endings means books can be read many times.
- Interactive stories stimulate cognitive development.
- Making choices develops leadership.
1 in stock
- Gift cards
- New Products
- Non Fiction
- Te Reo