Deadline Delivery (You Say Which Way) Dyslexia-friendly, Middle Fiction, Pick-A-Path Fiction, Young Adult
Finalist for the 2016 Sir Julius Vogel Award: best youth novel
This is an interactive book with you as the main character.
After the waters rise, you’re just another poor kid living in the flooded under-city. Life is hard every day, especially for a courier like you delivering packages to the under-city’s most dangerous neighborhoods while dodging pirate gangs, wild animals and security robots. But today is no normal day. Today you might end up as an explorer, or a froggy, or a trainee manager. Or dead. Or worse. It’s your choice. Be careful out there.
What readers say: Who knew so many things could happen when trying to deliver a package. Well if you are reading this interactive book and you are the poor kid delivering packages in the under city, you will understand. I loved all of the choices I had to make when reading this book. Most of all I enjoyed going back and changing my choices to find out what would have happened…. something that is often difficult to do in real life! A great book. I highly recommend it!
Why choose a ‘You Say Which Way’ adventure?
- Decisions have consequences and these books are all about choice.
- They are educational while being fun and informative.
- They are good books for girls and boys. Gender neutral.
- Multiple paths and endings means books can be read many times.
- Interactive stories stimulate cognitive development.
- Making choices develops leadership.
1 in stock